NOTORIOUSFreelance Guides & Templates
(for freelancers who suck at getting clients, got bills to pay, and would rather stick your bare hand in a black widow’s nest than make cold calls)
Most Freelancers Suck at Three Things:
1) Getting responses to proposals, cold emails, LinkedIn messages 2) Getting (the best) clients to invite you to gigs or pay your worth or even find you 3) Business systems like contracts, questionnaires, and other backend stuff
Without those areas on lock, you get stuck. Spend your time guessing what works. Scatter proposals across the web like a crazy lady feeding pigeons. And you’ve been at it a while, so why don’t you make consistent full-time pay and how long can you keep this up?
Maybe you’ve played it small until now or maybe you’re comfy where you are. To reach that next level tho, you need to make some changes. Do something different.
There is no key. Just gotta fix your shit.
Because how you do it now is like cooking rhino with hand warmers…not very effective.
And that’s why, this offer exists.
Because I make full-time pay freelancing with part-time work. Took a few years but my systems got better. Proposals got better. Responses increased. I closed bigger deals, and got great clients to work with me. From celebrities to millionaires to a startup on Shark Tank, there are things I do differently from other freelancers that tend to get results.
And people keep asking for those parts of my business. So I’m turning them into simple guides and templates any freelancer can use.
- Upwork Client Attraction Profile Guide (available now)
- Client Attraction Profile Templates (available now)
- New Upwork Proposal Templates (available now)
- Rapport Building Proposal Checklist (available now)
- Freelance Client Questionnaire (available now)
- LinkedIn Cold Messaging Templates (available now)
- Cold Email Prospecting Template (available now)
- Freelance Sales Call Structure Template / Guide (available now)
- Project Proposal Template (available now)
- Freelance Service Agreement Contract (available now)
- Freelance Statement of Work Agreement (available now)
- Freelance Text Negotiation Guide (available now)
- Freelance Feedback and Referral Request Templates (available now)
Over the next few weeks I’ll also add:
- Client Personality Identification Guide
- 4 Part Video Training
- Any other templates or guides I feel should be included to make you an awesome freelancer
THIS IS NOT A COURSE OR COACHING
It’s just guides and templates. Plug-n-play stuff. Some of it helps you get responses. Some of it helps you get found in search results. Some of it helps you get clients who value your worth and pay you what you want. All of it is updated for 2018.
If you struggle to turn freelancing into your full-time gig, and you want to make life a little easier, then this is probably a good deal for you. It’s not $10,000. So it won’t break the bank, and if it does, you got bigger problems to worry about.
For everyone else…
It’s just $297.00 $75Limited Time Offer!
YES! GIVE ME LEX’S FREELANCE GUIDES AND TEMPLATES AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT’S PART OF THIS FAT BACON DEAL! I DON’T CARE IF I HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK OR TWO FOR THE REST OF THE TEMPLATES AND GUIDES BECAUSE I KNOW THIS IS AWESOME AND COULD REALLY HELP ME BRING MY FREELANCE BIZ TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND POTENTIALLY MAKE IT RAIN CLIENTS AND MONEY AND MAKE ALL OF MY DREAMS COME TRUE AND…
Disclaimer: I make no guarantees that you will get Tai Lopez results. Don’t buy this if you’re not the kind of person who takes action. Your success rests on your shoulders alone, but I’ve done my best to make these guides and templates worth it and will make updates at times based on my own results or based on customer feedback and/or requests.
P.S. These are not the same guides and templates found in my Udemy courses. Those guides and templates are for newbies. These are for cool people only. When you order you gain membership access. When I add new materials you will have instant access through your customer portal. Any questions, let me know.