Last updated: 2/19/2024
What information do we collect?
We collect information about you in a range of forms, including personal information. As used in this Policy, “personal information” is as defined in the Information Practices Act of 1977 and may include your name, address, email address, phone number, and any other information collected on the Site that identifies you or could be used to identify you.
Information You Give Us.
This includes the personal information you provide when you:
- Register to use our Site;
- Sign up for newsletters, webinars, or other materials;
- Participate in a survey, contest, or promotion;
- Contact us with inquiries or respond to one of our surveys; or
- Use our services.
Information We Get From Others.
We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically log information about you and your computer or mobile device when you access our Site. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer or device’s operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
How Do We Use This Information?
We use your personal information as follows:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- To process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
How Do We Share This Information?
We may share personal information as follows:
- With your consent.
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- To comply with laws or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders, and legal processes.
- With those who need it to do work for us.
You have the right to request access to the personal information that we record about you. You can also request corrections, deletions, or additions to your personal information. The GDPR provides further rights for EU citizens including the right to withdraw consent at any time, the right to object to certain uses of information, and the right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority.